DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - OVERNIGHT IN LAVENDER CRUISE (L,D)
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province in about 25 minutes on the way to Halong.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog…Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
15.00 – 16.30
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains at Luon Cave, visit Titop Island or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near Surprising cave.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Elegance Cruise
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B,L)
06.15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07.15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08.00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09.30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay's scenery.
10.15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
- On board insurance
- English Speaking Guide
- Cooking demonstration
- Fruits and local green tea
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- All meals on board (B = breakfast, L= lunch, D = dinner)
- Deluxe sea view accommodation, hot water
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips for staffs
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above