5 Days 4 Nights
Vietnam has many off the beaten track destinations and most of the time people only know about the northern part of the country. We are here to confide a secret… we have found an alternative destination in ‘the Central Highlands’. These wild lands located on the border with Cambodia, are home to many tribes and ethnic groups living in remote villages. On this tour, you will have the chance to visit Buon Ma Thuot and its famous coffee forest, watch the elephants in Ban Don village, and more in the countryside of Dalat, in addition to enjoying a special weather of four seasons.
Day 1: HoChiMinh – Ponguar waterfall - Dalat (L)
Pick up and drive directly to Dalat. On the way stop at Bao Loc pass and Coffee and tea plant. Visit Pongur waterfall on the way. Pongour Waterfall is about 50 meters high, divided into seven cascading waterfalls, viewed from a distance as beautiful as a beautiful woman's hair. The big ones, on the cascading waterfalls that make the white foam flying .Arrival Dalat city in the afternoon. Check in hotel and free to explore the night market.Overnight at hotel
In the morning, we will visit Dalat city
• Robin Hill: See the city from above. take pictures of panoramic views of the city.
• Truc Lam Zen Monastery: A meditate monastery where local people come to practice meditation and pray for the good things.
• Tuyen Lam Lake: The largest lake in Dalat. Which is romantic with the green view in the morning of some fog fall down. Locals call this lake " the lake of Paradise"
• Datanla Waterfall: Go by roller coaster down a hill to visit the hidden waterfall behind the leaves of the rainforest. Not powerful but nice with water gently fall down like a beautiful girl hair.
• Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace: The last-king palace. he used to work in the summertime. Visit the place to know more of our history and listen to many interesting stories of the King
• Have lunch before reach to Lak lake. Overnight in Lak resort
After breakfast ,
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists.
- Visit to the Jun Minority Village
- Take photos of people farming and fishing
- Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
- Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Come back to stay at Buon Ma Thuot city
Night in Buon Me Thuot (SaiGon Buon Me Hotel )
- Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail to learn about the history of Vietnamese people during USA war time
Arrive Kon Tum, Have lunch and check in hotel
- Visit wooden church ( French Church) and orphanage
-Visit Giarai village
- Visit The hangging bridge Klon
- Rong house and learn their traditions and culture by their custom and daily life.
Stay over night in Kontum
Back to HOChiMinh.Tour finish at your address in HoChiMinh. The end tour
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox