Day 1: Hanoi – Tan Mai– Ngoi Hoa - Tien River (Lunch/Diner included)
Pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi, then start to Tan Mai – Mai Chau. It takes around 4 hours.
One stop on the way at Ba Khan for a short break. From there, you can see the panorama of the Da River as known as Halong on land, it is very amazing.
Arriver at homestay in Suoi Lon – Tan Mai. Lunch at homestay.
Afternoon: Take the boat trip on the Da river to Ngoi Hoa. In here, you can visit the fish farming of ethnic people. Then transfer to Tien river. This is a wild place, no tourists. To come here, you have to trek about 1km. It is normal trekking, but you should bring the long pants, long shirt and trekking shoes. Arrive in Tien river, you have free time for swimming, fishing or shrimping.
Back to the boat to come back to your homestay. Dinner and overnight at homestay.
Thing to bring
- Trekking: 2 km
- Swimming at Tien River (Ao Tien) on the summer (May, June, July, August, September)
- Fishing or Shrimping
- Trekking shoes, long pants, long shirt, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong
- Bikini, clothes for swimming at Tien River
- You should take medicine with you in case you get sick
Day 2: Tan Mai – Ba Khan Forest – Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch included)
You can get up early to see the sunrise from 5h30 – 6h00am. It will be your unforgettable memories in Tan Mai.
Breakfast at homestay.
Then you will have a chance to see scenes of people selling fish.
Depart to Ba Khan. It takes about 20 minutes from Tan Mai.
Trekking to Ba Khan forest about 1,5 hour. In this forest, you will be able to discover and admire a lot of different types of trees. Then you have chance to visit the ethnic people’s house at the bottom of Ba Khan forest. So you will be able to more understand about the lives of the ethnic people here.
Then back to Hanoi. End of our service.
Thing to bring
- Trekking shoes, long pants, long shirt, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
- English speaking guide (French / German speaking guide on request)
- Meals mentioned on the program
- Entrance fee
- 1 night at homestay
- Boat trip in Da River
- Private car round-trip from Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Visa arrangement
- Flight ticket
- Other service not mentioned on the program