This tour is designed for the discerning travelers who have limited time and wish to explore the true beauty and hidden charms of the North of Vietnam. Joining this tour, you will discover the diverse beauty of Vietnam including ancient Hanoi Capital, charming Mai Chau, Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (called as Halong on land) and poetic Halong Bay with friendly locals, stunning limestone mountains and picturesque villages.
- Discovering Hanoi Old Quarter to deeply understand about Vietnamese culture and lifestyle
- Floating on Halong Bay, tasting fresh seafood and joining outdoor activities
- The ancient capital of Hoa Lu, visit the temples of King Dinh and King Le Arrive at Tam Coc wharf Sampan boat trip through the caves (90 minutes including rowman) Then we return to Tam Coc wharf for a short break in Ninh Binh
- Enjoy the landscape along Da river like the Halong bay on mountain.
- Take a boat trip on Da River as the biggest lake of Vietnam goes to Ngoi Hoa Bay.
- Trekking village, local houses on stilts then takes around 30 minutes to climb up to Fairy Pond, it’s beautiful and pristine, you will love it at first sight.
Accommodation offering in this trip
Pan Pacific Hotel
Legend Ninh Binh
Emerald Resort Ninh Binh
Mai chau Hideaway
Mai chau Hideaway
Lavender Elegance Cruise
Athena Signature Cruise I
- Full transportation by private car /van as the tour program indicated.
- Private English speaking guide
- Double-share accommodation with daily breakfast; (AC room)
- Meals as indicated in program (B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- 01 night on Cruise in Halong Bay.
- Mineral water.
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa to Cambodia
- Optional excursions and entrance fees and permits during free time
- Additional transportation required due to any emergency situation
- Tipping/ Gratuities for tour guide, driver
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills, shopping…