After breakfast at the hotel, leave the hotel for the Danang Golf Club to tee off. The course is designed by Greg Norman along the stunning central coast of Vietnam. the design of the course and the 3,800 sqm clubhouse echoes the gently tiered contours of the dune topography on which it is set, as well as the plateau of Marble Mountain in the distance. Enjoy a round of golf at the 18-hole links-style course..
Lunch at the club house. Drive back to a Spa in Hoian, where you have a soothing foot massage to relax and refresh tired feet. Explore the historic Hoian town which was once a prosperous seaport city during the 17th to 18th centuries. Our city tour include a visit to Japanese covered bridge, Phung Hung Ancient House, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Hoian Local Market. Free at leisure.End of tour.
- Private transportation on tour.
- 01 round of golf including green fee, caddie fee at Danang Golf Club
- Admission fees for all sights and events as listed in itinerary.
- Experienced English - speaking guides.
- Domestic or International Airfares
- Golf cart
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals not indicated in itinerary.
- Tips or gratuity.
- Insurance / Visa fees.