VISIT HALONG BAY & LAN HA BAY WITH HA LONG LEGACY LEGEND CRUISE
- Passing many beautiful landscapes in Halong bay: Ba Hang fishing village, Dog rocks, kissing chicken rocks, Dinh Huong islet, Titop island beach, pearl farms, Lan Ha Bay.
- Experience amazing culture of Floating fishing villages
- Chill out in Pristine Lan ha bay where less touristy than Halong bay
- Kayaking in the tranquil bay.
- Visit Surprising cave - one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay.
- Swimming & climbing at Titop island beach.
- Cooking Class, Squid fishing, Dancing, karaoke, Play games...
- Enjoy excellent foods on boat....
DAY 01: HANOI - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - FISHING VILLAGE & KAYAKING (L/D)
Legacy Cruise - Deck.jpg
07h30 – 08h00: Pick up from your hotel. Depart for Halong city through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10h15: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h30: Arrive at Halong habour, transfer to the Legacy Legend Cruise by tender, enjoy welcome drinks & check-in your cabin.
- Lunch is served while cruising through Halong bay toward LAN HA bay, passing: Ba hang fishing villages, Dinh Huong islets, Fighting Cock rock.
- Option 1: Rowing small local bamboo boat (around 45 minutes) to visit Floating floating fishing village. Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
- Option 2: Do kayaking around the bay. You will have got around 45 minutes to explore the tranquil bay yourself
vung vieng fishing village.jpg
17h15: Back to the Legacy Legend Cruise, cruising to Drum cave for docking and sleeping.
Time for relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Taking picture on the way... Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch movie or enjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
DAY 02: HALONG BAY & CAVE - BACK TO HABOUR (B/L) Morning taichi exercise.jpg
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt. 07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Halong Bay. Passing many beautiful islets on the bay: Head man's face islet, Saddle horse islet, Fairy lake, drum cave, Virgin cave
08h00: Visit splendid Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave. This is one of the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay. You will feel surprise about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many legend stories about that
- Optional: if you don't want to visit the cave, we can arrange you to visit Titop island where you can swimming at halong surprise cave.jpgthe nice beach or climb up to the top & enjoy Halong bay panorama.
09h15: Back to Legacy Legend boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the Habour through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Bai tu long Bay.
10h30: Vietnamese Cooking Class.
11h00: An early lunch is served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi. Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. The Halong package tour with Legacy Cruise will be finished.
Peak season surcharge:
15% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year's Eve.
Under 05 yro: free of charge (sharing bed with parents, only one)
05-10 yro: Child Rate above adult cost (sharing cabin with parents, only one)
Over 10 yro: Full adult's cost (difference cabin)
Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
English Speaking Guide on board
All meal on board as itinerary
Kayaking or small bamboo boat on the first day
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
1 bottle of mineral water on shuttle bus
Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
Tax, service charge, insurance on board
Wifi's signal onboard is just available nearby Habour (mainland)
A/C time inside the bed room: After dinner to 7.00 am on the next morning.
Shuttle bus per person round trip (see costs above)
Entrance and sightseeing fees (Around $20/pax)
Private car (upon request)
Tips and other personal expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned above.
This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
A/C time on boat: After dinner - 6.30 A.M
Drinks onboard are a bit pricey. But please deeply understanding that we had to pay over VAT tax, please check the menu before buying