- Location: Local Farming & Fishing Villages.
- Departure Time: 08 00hr (8:00am).
- Duration: 6 hours – bicycle (or bus) and boat
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Our Farming & Fishing Life Tour provides you with a close-up and intimate exposure to both the local farming and fishing communities. Accompanied by your tour guide, you commence the day leisurely cycling along country roads witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand, discovering all manner of photo opportunities - coming and visiting a beautiful organic vegetable village, watering and planting vegetable, hoeing a soil with local farmer, riding a water buffalo in a rice paddy field; seeing ducks swimming along the rice farm or farmers tending their crops. The photo opportunities are endless. As well you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Later you will board our Hoi An Eco-tour boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen and enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also experience paddling the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat while the waterways of coconut palm paradise. This tour provides you with a cultural window into the ways of life of both our farming and fishing communities.
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- English/French speaking tour guide
- Organic farm of Tra Que vegetable village visit
- Riding water buffalo
- Hotel pick-up and return ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Hoi An Eco-tour boat cruise plus Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
- Fishing with local fisherman people
- Water coconut palm paradise explore
- Basket boat ride adventure
- Life jackets
- Cold drinks
- Lunch on boat cooked by Captain Cook
- Many, many photo opportunities
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Personal tip
- All of eco-tours program are seating coach tour (Join-in-tour)
- Tour rate changed without prior notice.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled.
- Booking tours required at least 24 hours.