Picking up at your hotel in Hanoi
Tours take you to the picturesque destinations and uncovered Vietnam fascinating culture.
Stay at Maichau Hideaway resort – an international standard lake resort
Day 1 : Ha Noi – Maichau Hideaway resort( L,D )
7h30-8h00 AM: Depart from Hanoi, about 2.5 hours on the bus through National Road No 6. It is the time to stretch the legs at Ba Khan, Enjoy the landscape along Da river like the Halong bay on mountain.
12h00 PM: Arrive Maichau Hideaway resort for lunch, enjoy your meal at Maichau restaurant and admire the exceptional panorama view to Black river ( Da river). The view is breathtaking and “could not be missed “when you plan your trip to Mai chau. Sure that you will get a lot of beautiful photos featuring the green mountains, blue river.
14h00: Biking to Go Lao Water fall and visit village, local houses on stilt
17 h 00 : Back to Mai Chau hideaway .
You can also choose to explore the surroundings on your own or relax with the comfort of your room or unwind at our swimming pool (optional).
For evening enjoyment, you may interested in a traditional dance show with Ruou Can (a local wine).
Overnight at Mai Chau hideaway.
Day 2 : MaiChau – Outdoor activities and beautiful scenery- Hanoi ( B,L )
7h00 - 8h15 AM Breakfast time. Check out.
8h30 starting and spend your morning to take a boat trip and kayaking on Da River as the biggest lake of Vietnam. It takes 45’ 9h00 AM: take a short brake to visit a floating houses and experience fisher man daily life there.
10h AM Kayaking and climb up to Fairy Pond, it’s beautiful and pristine, you will love it at first sight. .The water here is blue like jade.
11h30 AM: back to Maichau Hideaway resort by boat.
12h30 Having lunch at restaurant in Maichau Hideaway resort.
13h30 : transfer back to Hanoi.
17h00 Arrive in the Old Quarter Hanoi and drop at your hotel.
Service Inclusion :
- Accommodation twin share at Maichau Hideaway
- Enjoy the infinity swimming pool at Maichau Hideaway
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- Local guide speaking English
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Full board: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast ( Vegetarian is available )
- Boat trip
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink
- Full Transportation Hanoi - Maichau – Hanoi pick up from your hotel
- Drinks, tips and other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Notes when swimming in Fairy Pond:
- Deep water =>Suitable for visitors who swim well.
- Visitors should be careful, there are sharp rocks under the water.
- Visitors shouldbring swimwear and insect repellent.