290USD – Single sup là 80USD
Searching for inspiration on where to go for your dream adventure from Hanoi ?
We’ve combined the best boutique stays with immersive cultural activities which take you right to the heart of your Vietnam destination.
- Picking up at your hotel in Hanoi
- 2 nights accommodation twin share at Maichau Hideaway Lake Resort
- PuLuong nature Reserve & local peoples
- Rice fields & waterwheels
- Discover the Maichau valley, the home of Thai & Muong minorities peoples
- Biking on bamboo forest in Maichau
- Kayaking & Boat trip on Hoa Binh lake
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Full board: 3 lunches, 2 dinner, 2 breakfasts ( Vegetarian is available )
- Full Transportation Hanoi – Maichau – PuLuong – Hanoi pick up from your hotel
Day 1: Hanoi – Hideaway resort ( L,D ) ( Picking up at your hotel in Hanoi )
08h00: Depart from Hanoi, about 2.5 hours on the bus through National Road No 6.
It is the time to stretch the legs at BaKhan, enjoy the landscape along Da river like the Halong bay on mountain.
12h00: Arrive Maichau Hideaway resort for lunch, enjoy your meal at Maichau restaurant and admire the exceptional.
panorama view to Black river ( Da river ). The view is breathtaking and “could not be missed “when you plan your trip to Mai chau. Sure that you will get a lot of beautiful photos featuring the green mountains, blue river.
14h00: Biking to Go Lao Waterfall and visit village, local houses on stilt
17h00: Back to Maichau hideaway resort.
You can also choose to explore the surroundings on your own or relax with the comfort of your room or unwind at ourswimming pool
19h00: Dinner. For evening enjoyment, you may interested in a traditional dance show with Ruou Can (a local wine) (optional). Overnight at Maichau hideaway resort.
Day 2: MaiChau – Outdoor activities – Pù Luông ( B,L,D )
08.30: Get on car transferring to Pù Luông natural reserve (in Thanh Hóa province) which is 2 hrs driving away from Mai Chau Hideaway.
10.30: Arrive Đôn village and then start the off road trekking tour from Đôn village and passing some tribal villages (Ươi village, Trình village, Lặn village,etc). We can have an overview of Ươi village from the road on the top side. After 1 hour following small muddy trails, getting through dense forest and tracking along stream to reach Trình village, you will catch plenty of rural beautiful scenery of local life, people doing farm-work. The rustic beauty here will amaze you definitely.
11.30: From Trình village we will go by car to Nủa village (only 30 minutes transferring)
12.00: Arrive Nủa village and stop at one of the local homestay, then having lunch – A really traditional and fantastic lunch with lots of cuisines such as domestic chicken, bamboo roots, grilled pork paste…. Take time to get knowledge on their culture and life. And you will be amazed by the house owners’friendliness.
13.00: Take a rest before starting to trekk from Nủa to Cao village.
15.00: Arrive Pho Doan to join the car back to Maichau Hideway. Dinner and night at Mai Chau hideaway.
Day 3: MaiChau – Outdoor activities and beautiful scenery- Hanoi ( B,L )
07h00 – 08h15: Breakfast time. Check out.
08h30: Start and spend your morning to take a boat trip and kayaking on Da River as the biggest lake of Vietnam.
09h00: Take a short break to visit a floating houses and experience fisher man daily life there.
10h00: Kayaking and climb up to Fairy Pond, it’s beautiful and pristine, you will love it at first sight. The water here is blue like jade.
11h30: Back to Maichau Hideaway resort by boat.
12h30: Having lunch at restaurant in Maichau Hideaway resort.
13h30: Transfer back to Hanoi.
17h00: Arrive in the Old Quarter Hanoi and drop at your hotel. End of services!
- Accommodation twin share at Maichau Hideaway
- Enjoy the infinity swimming pool at Maichau Hideaway
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- Local guide speaking English
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Full board: 3 lunches, 2 dinner, 2 breakfast ( Vegetarian is available )
- Boat trip
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink
- Full Transportation Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Maichau – Hanoi pick up from your hotel
- rinks, tips and other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Notes when swimming in Fairy Pond:
- Deep water =>Suitable for visitors who swim well.
- Visitors should be careful, there are sharp rocks under the water.
- Visitors shouldbring swimwear and insect repellent.