Cu Lao Cham is a large island consists of several small islands distance 25 nautical miles off the coast from Hoi An. The island consists of many sandy beaches, forested hills and the sea. The biological system is diverse with many kinds of corals and marine creatures. The island is also a place where shelter for value swallow birds. It is a great place for enjoying the white sandy beach, the lush jungle, and relaxing with snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing and enjoying time far from the crowds on the mainland.
07:30 : Picking you up at hotel to Cua Dai harbor
08:00 : Departing to Cham Islands by speed boat, having snacks on boat
09:00 : Arriving Lang Beach. Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing village
10:30 : Snorkeling, have some fresh fruit at Bai Xep
11:30 : Staying at Bai Chong ecological zone for relax, enjoy fresh seafood lunch
14:00 : Swimming, sunbath, enjoying beach games and the life of local people.
19:00 : Have dinner
20:00: Camp fire scale depending on number of guests(from 20pax and up), enjoy beach cocktail.
22:00: Sharing the tent to sleep (2 per/1 tent)
06:00 : Enjoy sunrise, have breakfast
07:00 : Relax
09:00: Walk to visit the Huong beach, Ngoc Huong pagoda, Yen temple.
12:00 : Swimming & Sunbath
14:00 : Back to mainland – The end of tour.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
• Entrance fee, Insurance fee
• Soft Drink & Snack, Fruit
• Entertainment services
• 2 Lunches, 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
• Snorkeling equipment, Tent, Life Vests.
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
• Personal tip
TIPS TO BRING:
• 1. Towels
• 2. Swimming costumes
• 3. Extra clothing
• 4. Sun-protection creams & lotions
• 5. Fully charged cameras
• 6. Caps/hat
• 7. Footwear - flip-flops, thongs, sandals...
• 8. Sunglasses
• Tour rate changed without prior notice.
• In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled.
• Booking tours required at least 24 hours.