Joining Hanoi- Halong bay- hoa lu- tam coc tour to discover the natural beauty of Vietnam and enjoy many interesting activities there. Not only can you explore the rich tradition of Hanoi in legend, literature, music and poetry but you also have a chance to see the hundreds of karsts limestone islets.
Day 1: ARRIVAL HANOI (D)
Morning: On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by guide and then transferred to your hotel.
Afternoon: take a rickshaw ride rambling through the maze of Hanoi’s old quarter.
Dinner at local Halal restaurant.
Day 2: HANOI – HALONG (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast, start Hanoi city tour with some famous destinations, such as Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & residence, One Pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature (The 1st University of Vietnam ).
Lunch at halal restaurant.
Afternoon: proceed to Halong town – is a truly natural heritage. During four hour drive to Halong Bay, you will see the diversity of the North Vietnam villages and rice fields along the journey.
A sumptuous dinner awaits you at local restaurant with seafood. Overnight in Halong City
Day 3 HALONG – HANOI (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast, half-day boat trip in Halong Bay to view multi-shaped rocks and visit the dramatic caves, grottos such as: Paradise Grotto and Wooden Stakes Cave. Lunch will be served on boat with the fresh seafood.
Afternoon: Return to Hanoi, sightseeing at Hoan kiem Lake , 36 ancient street and shopping .After dinner at local Halal restaurant ,enjoying the Water Puppet Show.
Day 4: HANOI-TAM COC BICH DONG-HANOI (B/L)
Morning: explore Tam Coc with Muslim Travel Vietnam guide. For a long time, Tam Coc supply some exciting activities, including religious worship, boating, history and excavation learning that ensure to bring you a memorable trip. Tam Coc is known as Halong Bay on land.
Afternoon: return to Hanoi, visit to State Theater(Opera House) and Tran Quoc Pagoda .
Dinner at halal restaurant.
Day 5 HANOI (DEPARTURE HANOI) (B)
After breakfast, free and leisure until transfer to airport for departure with sweet memories.
Tour prices include
- Hotel in Twin/Double/Triple sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals Real Halal/Indian Food in Halal/Indian restaurants as indicated : Breakfast(B), Lunch(L), Dinner(D) with halal foods in Hanoi / Sea food in Halong Bay
- Excellent English speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
Tour prices exclude
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Domestic and International air tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Compulsory Tipping.
- Others not mentioned nor specified above.
Policy for children
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge.
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge.
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge.