This tour is a perfect combination of sightseeing, discovery, relaxation and shopping. Take a close look into the local life of ethnic people in Sapa, admire the beauty of 1969 limestone islands jutting upon the skyline, and go shopping at Hanoi’s 36 streets, the heaven of handicraft items. Halal is served up on request.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival – night train to Sapa (D)
Meet you at the airport and drive to Hanoi. Dinner with Halal food. Free time until our guide comes and takes you to your cabin for night train to Sapa.
Overnight on a deluxe wooden cabin.
Day 2: Sapa –Laochai –Ta Van (B/L/D)
Arrived in Lao Cai at 5:00am, we drive up to Sapa. Check in your hotel. Enjoy breakfast.
A light trekking day will give you a chance to meet friendly minority people of Black H’Mong, Zay and Red Dao. Trek along the most beautiful terraced rice fields and magnificent surrounding of mountains; go through bamboo forest then relaxing beside the waterfall. That is an interesting experience. Dinner with Vegetarian food or Indian food.
Day 3: Sapa – Silver waterfall (B/L/D)
Morning: After breakfast, time to explore the beauty of Silver Waterfall - a must-see in this alluring town. Under the waterfall, the Golden Stream runs along with green grass plots and bamboo clusters, forming a poetic image. It is very suitable for people who like taking pictures and enjoy the natural beauty. Lunch with Vegetarian food or Indian food.
Afternoon: Free time to go shopping at Sapa market to purchase handicrafts directly from local communities. Have dinner before being transferred to Lao Cai station for night train back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi –Halong (B/L/D)
Morning: Our driver will met you at Hanoi station and transfer you to a mini hotel for breakfast, before traveling to Halong bay. Enjoy a drive along the fertile Red River delta with scenic views of paddy fields and local people at work.
Arrive in Halong at 12:00, welcome aboard. Enjoy lunch with sea food while boating along the Bay.
Afternoon: Cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto) and explores huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Dinner at a Halal restaurant in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi Departure. (B)
After breakfast, free and leisure until Muslim Travel Vietnam transfer to airport for departure with sweet memories.
|| LaBelle Vie Hotel or similar
||Boss Hotel, Chalcedony Hotel, Maison D'Hanoi or similar
||Melia, Moevenpick or similar
||Bamboo Hotel, Royal View, Sapa view or similar
||Muong Thanh Hotel or Chau Long Hotel - New Wing
||Victoria Sapa Resort
- Private car/minivan transfers
- Round trip train tickets: Soft sleeper in joined Cabin deluxe express Train 4 berths with A/C
- All entrance fees and boat trip on Halong
- Local English speaking guide in Sapa
- All meals as per program
- Accommodation as program, based in twin sharing
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Personal expenses & Tips
Policy for children
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge.